Prestigious, fast track project to restore the original Drostdy, a 5* heritage hotel, to high spec. The project included alterations and additions to existing buildings while the former Stretch’s Court was converted into 30 en-suite bedrooms, each with a private lounge. The existing Ferreira house was converted into a four bedroom unit. The contract included construction
of fourteen new en-suite bedrooms.The original farmhouse, built of clay and reeds, was used as the first Drostdy until 1804.